Effective compliance doesn't have to be complex
Governance, risk and compliance management (GRC) means different things for different people. At the board level, GRC provides assurance that regulations and mandates have been satisfied and free from fines and other consequences. Internal auditors use it as a litmus test for corporate audits. For senior management it can provide transparency into the state of financial controls. Key decision makers rely on it to make risk-based business decisions. Ultimately, effective GRC enables organizations to identify and prioritize major risks resulting from regulatory mandates, and maintain oversight and control over business processes to mitigate these risks.
Rsam Compliance Management Solutions
Flexible surveys, risk driven methodology and extensive out-of-the-box content automates and streamlines burdensome compliance management process to save time, money and resources associated with ongoing compliance. Using Rsam, compliance teams can easily:
- identify compliance gaps
- document remediation strategies or adequately justify risk acceptance
- react quickly to changing laws, evolving regulations & overlapping standards
Comprehensive risk analytics, compliance reports and dashboards help prioritize and manage enterprise-wide issues remediation. Organizations use Rsam to create a central repository of risks and controls, an integral component of effective governance, risk and compliance management program.
- Flexible Survey Engine – Survey engine comes with 50+ out-of-the-box surveys. The intuitive assessment interface and context-driven questionnaires eliminate redundant or non-applicable questions. Leverage Rsam surveys or use your own custom questionnaires quickly & easily.
- Robust Pre-Defined Content – Rsam comes with predefined content for many of the leading IT GRC regulations and requirements. Gather assessment data once; cross-reference, analyze and relate responses to one or more areas of compliance including:
- GLB & FFIEC
- HIPAA, HITECH
- SOX IT Controls & more
- Central Repository for Remediation – Create a central repository of manageable data/non-compliant findings from scanners, surveys, auditors, etc. Develop and prioritize remediation strategies and action plans to manage unlimited remediation initiatives across the enterprise.
- 'Drag & Drop' Dashboards – Unique Drag and Drop dashboards provide quick access to key performance indicators, trend data, assessments, and findings in a matter of minutes
- Compliance Reporting for All Levels – Rsam's comprehensive report templates provide both detailed and high level reports that keep personnel at various levels of the organization informed using a language they can understand.