Pass an Audit
Centrally manage finding from multiple sources for greater risk visibility & improved governance oversight
There is no question that the audits businesses face today are substantially different than they were just a decade ago. Increased regulatory scrutiny and severe consequences for non compliance have drastically altered not just the frequency and intensity of the audit but also the steps organizations must take to prepare for the audit. Not only must audit departments adequately provide board level assurance and a real-time overview of the organizations' internal controls and risk management processes – they must do it cost effectively and with fewer resources
Rsam for Audit Readiness
Rsam enables organizations to manage key aspects of risk and compliance often scrutinized over during an audit. Auditors understand that not all "issues" can be addressed immediately, but still need to insure organizations have the discipline, methodology and tools they incorporate in making sound risk management decisions.
Rsam does just that! With Rsam, organizations can centrally manage finding from multiple sources including risk assessments, controls testing, unresolved issues/gaps, vulnerability scanners, external auditor observations and many others. This central repository enables organizations to demonstrate the discipline of an existing governance process.
- Centrally Manage All Risk & Compliance Data – Centralized database record findings from multiple sources such as risk assessments, controls testing, unresolved issues/gaps, vulnerability scanners, external auditor observations and many others. Share audit finding among all areas of the organization for a truly holistic governance approach.
- Drive Efficiency & Productivity – Automate your entire audit management process. Schedule, prioritize and assign audit activities while monitoring progress through the audit lifecycle. Send notifications and create escalation levels at appropriate areas. Retain knowledge from completed audits for future use, and get audit-ready quicker!
- Identify Issues Centrally & Prioritize Remediation – Identify all issues from self assessments and other sources to prioritize and manage remediation activities centrally.
- Deliver Real-time, Actionable Reporting – Leverage out-of-the-box, role based views & dashboards to track audit progress, completed tasks and deadlines. Automated, real time reporting delivers actionable information to key stakeholders. Unique "off-line decision" e-mails provide all the necessary information for senior management without ever logging into the system.
- Generate Compliance Specific Reports – Out-of-the-box Rsam reports provide a list of issues or gaps related to a specific compliance area, which can greatly assist in focusing for a specific audit.