Rsam GRC: Findings Technology
Findings Technology allows organizations to record, track and report on (non-survey based) information as it relates to assessments, issue tracking, incidents, risk management, compliance, policy exceptions & audit data within a highly flexible structure.
- Dynamic Structure & Hierarchy: Define and configure your own data structure, hierarchy and custom fields. Organize various risk and compliance data into purpose-driven "Findings" categories that allow for better data gathering, management, and reporting.
- Customizable Forms Designer: Create any number of custom fields (text, drop-down, multi- select, date, etc.) and organize such fields on a form using a drag-and-drop mechanism
- Comprehensive Remediation of POA&M: Document and track all of the various remediation opportunities identified during the assessment process. Record a Plan of Actions & Milestones for remediation at the control, system or organizational level.
- Custom Scoring: Use Rsam's default scoring system or adjust custom scoring weights and calculations based on your unique scoring algorithm and metrics.
- Integration with Survey-Based Data: Integrate Findings data with Rsam's survey-based data to create a single, unified picture for the entire organization.