Rsam GRC: Survey Engine
The Survey Engine allows you to choose from Rsam's library of standards templates; customize your own surveys and questionnaires or combine both for a truly tailored assessment experience. Rsam also allows for import of existing questionnaires from common data sources (Excel, databases, XML and text delimited files). Customers can easily map the data to internal or external regulations and standards or policies and procedures.
- Pre-populated, out-of-the-box surveys: Rsam offers several survey options for a tailored assessment experience. Select from Rsam's comprehensive libraries of pre-mapped controls/questionnaires, easily modify Rsam questionnaires or import your own existing questionnaires for a truly tailored experience. Rsam makes it easy to map the data to other content within the system. New customized surveys can be created instantly within a couple of clicks!
- User-friendly, intuitive interface: Ram provides an optimal mix of efficiency and simplicity that best matching the users skill set. The Quick Survey option, ideal "non-computer savvy" users, auto-navigates users to the questions they need to answer, eliminating unnecessary work. Other more sophisticated surveys interfaces provide feature rich functionality for the Rsam power users.
- Context-driven questionnaires: Based on the response to an initial survey/questionnaire, Rsam has the ability to dynamically create and assign additional surveys/questionnaires to appropriate users. This innovative feature allows organizations to address special circumstances appropriately (when certain conditions apply) without unnecessarily burdening all participants with irrelevant surveys/questionnaires.
- Fact-based data gathering and analysis: Rsam utilizes fact-based Surveys/Questionnaires structured in a customizable multiple-choice, question and answer format to minimize data gathering efforts, increasing accuracy and provide data accountability.
- Advanced survey workflow features: Cascading control questions provide the ability to nest related control questions in lists using multiple levels of hierarchy. The auto-answer feature allows the end-user to take full control of questionnaires enabling survey responses to automatically trigger answers to other related questions eliminating redundant response tasks.